Kenro Speedflash KFL101
Designed for amateur or professional use, the Kenro KFL101 is compatible with both Nikon i-TTL and Canon e-TTL systems on the same flash head. This is particularly useful for photographers who use cameras of both systems, or share flashguns with other photographers using a mix of other systems.
The KFL101 features on-camera TTL, plus dual Nikon / Canon compatibility, high speed synchronisation, S1 and S2 slave functions, fast recycle time, auto-zoom, built-in diffusor, and plenty more.
This great flashgun is packed with all the features that photographers need to get the best results from any shoot, including Dual Compatibility with Canon and Nikon on the same flashgun
High speed sync (up to 1/8000s) and rear curtain synchronisation
Wireless master E-TTL and i-TTL modes
Wireless slave S1 and S2 modes
Built-in angle diffusor and reflection card
Included in the box: Flashgun with case, diffusor, table stand and instruction manual.
1. Wireless master function: Canon wireless flash, Nikon command flash
2. Wireless slave function: Compatible with both Canon and Nikon Wireless Flash systems, wireless E-ETTL, and i-TTL off camera flash, manual and multi flash system
3. Power supply: 4 AA batteries - Built-in power indicator (batteries not included)
4. Dual compatibility: Universal hotshoe contact means the same flash head can be used with both Canon and Nikon cameras
5. High speed synchronisation (up to 1/8000)
TTL flash / Manual flash / Multi flash
6. Slave functions: S1 and S2