Kenro Film scanner
This small scanner packs fantastic results into a compact unit. The built-in 2.31” LCD preview screen helps you to make instant choices on which pictures to scan, and a TV out connector gives the option to preview on a big screen. The unit accepts colour and black and white negatives, as well as mounted (maximum thickness 1.3mm) and unmounted slides and also has a Super 8 insert for digitising frames from your old movies. Even 126 and 110 size film is catered for with the included adapters.
Connect to your Windows or Mac computer via USB, or use the scanner as a standalone unit with the 128MB internal memory, or an external SD card up to 32GB (not included).
You can make adjustments to white balance and exposure before scanning, using the built-in controls. Using a CMOS sensor, the digitised images are scanned at 14 megapixels (4416 x 3312) and can be interpolated up to 22 megapixels in JPEG format.
1. Converts 35mm film, slides and negatives, 110, 126KPK, 135 film, Super8
2. Resolution: 14 megapixels CMOS sensor (4416x3312) 14MP/22MP (interpolated)
3. Compatible with Windows 10 and Mac
4. Internal memory 128 MB, external memory up to 32GB (SD card)
5. 2.31” colour TFT LCD screen for making exposure and colour adjustments before saving