Kenro 4 in 1 Photo & Film Scanner
1. GIVE NEW LIFE TO OLD MEMORIES – Bring old film, slides and photographs into the digital era with this simple-to-use scanner. Converting your precious memories into JPEG format not only allows you to edit and enhance old images, bringing them back to life, but also gives you important back up in case the originals degrade over time.
2. VERSATILE – Scan film, slides, photos and business cards in one versatile unit. Supported formats include: photos 3.5x5”, 6x4” or 7x5”, standard business cards, 35mm negative or positive film strips, and 35mm slides.
3. HIGH SPEC – This scanner boasts a 5.1 megapixel CMOS sensor, 5MP (10MP interpolated) resolution, auto or manual colour balance and exposure, and a 2.4 inch LCD screen to allow you to preview your scans and make basic edits before saving.
4. USE WITH OR WITHOUT A COMPUTER – Connect to a Windows computer (supported OS: 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8) via the USB 2.0 port, or use independently of a PC by storing scanned images to an external SD card (not included) which can then be used in any computer with an SD card reader.
5. JUST WHAT YOU NEED – This comprehensive scanner kit from Kenro includes the KNSC301 4-in-1 Scanner, USB cable, negative film holder, positive slide holder, 4-in-1 photo tray, OCR (optical character recognition) CD, power adapter, and user manual. Supplied with a 2-year limited warranty.
• The Kenro 4-in-1 Photo & Film Scanner converts photos, slides, negatives and business cards to digital images
• This versatile unit supports photos 3.5x5”, 6x4” or 7x5”, standard business cards, 35mm negative or positive film strips, and 35mm slides
• This scanner has a small built-in memory, but is recommended for use with an external SD card (not included)
• The scanner has a resolution of 5 megapixels (1800dpi) or 10 megapixels (3600dpi) interpolated
• Built-in 2.4” LCD screen