Non-contact thermometer for medical use
Fast, safe and contactless fever measurement
The ThermoGun TG2 is specially manufactured to medical standards (and above standard industry standards) for medical use.
It is a precision instrument that meets the highest demands and all the necessary legal requirements.
This text is machine translated.
Highlights & Details
- Non-contact thermometer for medical use
- High precision medical sensor - Made in Japan
- 3-color display (green, orange, red) for different temperature measurement values
- Hygienic, contactless measurement of fever
- Medical quality sensor
- Precise temperature reading
- Simple and intuitive operation via the LCD display
- also ideal for night
- storage function with hup to 32 measurements
- Alarm function
- Automatic switch-off
- 3 Temperature ranges: Green, orange, red
- Measuring ranges: Body temperature 32°C - 42.9°C, objects and surfaces 0°C - 100°CMeasurement distance: <2.5cm
- Operating environment temperature 10°C - 40°C
- Relative humidity: Less than 85%
- Air pressure: 70kPa - 106kPa
- Auto standby: 15 sec
- highest German TUV certificate CE0197, as well as medical certificates
- EN ISO 13485:2016, MDD 93/42/EEC Annex V
- Medical product, Class 1
- approved for use in hospitals and for sale in pharmacies.
- Thermogun TG3
- Operating instructions DE + EN with information on the download link for the following languages: FR, IT, ES, PT, PL, SWE and NL.
2x AA batteries are required to operate the device. They are not included in the delivery.